Congratulations to our very own Jackie!
Our beloved General Manager Mrs Jackie Brandner has received the 2017 Practice Professional of the Year Award, for demonstrating a tireless commitment to the health and well-being of our community, our clinic and our team.Thank you for your unwavering initiative, keen judgement and for raising the bar in primary health, you are our inspiration!
Jackie demonstrated a number of key criteria that made her eligible and a standout nominee for the award including:
- Excellent initiative to support quality of care to patients in the practice.
- Excellence in Implementing effective planning and processes.
- Works well in a team and enthusiastically motivates others.
- Has personally made a positive difference to the practice.
The Northern Territory (NT) Health Professional awards is an initiative by the Australian Government which officially recognises health professionals in the NT for their remarkable contribution to the local healthcare system. The award’s purpose is to congratulate and encourage Territorian healthcare professionals to provide a customised, engaging and personal service to patients thusly improving the state of healthcare in the NT.
There are 6 major awards, awarded to the top in their field in the categories of:
- Health Professional of the Year – Specialist GP or other doctor working in Primary Health Care
- Health Professional of the Year – Nurse and/or Midwife
- Health Professional of the Year – Allied Health Practitioner
- Health Professional of the Year – Aboriginal Health Practitioner
- Practice Professional of the Year
- Community Member of the Year for Contribution to Primary Health Care
We are proud to be involved in the awards and are especially grateful to Jackie for being such an incredible member of out team!
News & Advice