Dr. Kris Piyadasa
- Australian Medical Council – General Registration
- AHPRA (Australia) – General Registration
- General Medical Council (UK) – General Registration
- Member of Australian Collage of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
Dr Kris Piyadasa has been working as a General Practitioner since 2011 and brings with him an extensive range of medical expertise including, general medicine, general surgery, cardiology, rheumatology, skin cancer medicine, paediatrics, emergency medicine, women’s health and psychiatry.
Dr Piyadasa studied at the University Of Cardiff, South Wales, UK and University College London, London, UK. (MRCPsych – Course) and built a strong foundation through his diverse roles in reputable hospitals and health care centres across the United Kingdom.
Since moving to Australia, Dr Piyadasa has been working extensively in Queensland Hospitals, including Brisbane Metro – North Mental Health Services, Redcliffe Hospital and Caboolture Hospital in Brisbane.
News & Advice