Dr. Tapiwa Chirambaguwa
MBCHB, FRACGP, DCH, GCPH
- MBCHB Batchelor of Medicine and Batchelor of Surgery
- FRACGP Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- DCH Diploma in Child Health
- GCPH Graduate Certificate in Public Health
- Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer Medicine
Dr Tapiwa Chirambaguwa has been an integral part of the team at Top End Medical Centre in our Stuart Park location since June 2014. Despite his short tenure of 2 years in Darwin, he has an innate understanding of the needs of the community and his meticulous nature ensures a continuity of care for all of his patients.
Dr Tapiwa completed his studies at the University of Zimbabwe and also completed his residency in Zimbabwe, his native country. Upon arrival in Darwin, Dr Tapiwa commenced work immediately with Top End Medical Centre, and as a testimony to his commitment to Continued Professional Development, he acquired the reputable Fellowship of the Royal College of General Practitioners in under 2 years.
Dr Tapiwa’s special interests include Children’s Health and Chronic Disease Management. Future plans include further learning in Aged Care and Skin Cancer Care.
News & Advice