Dr. Nolasco Capati
- Fellow, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Fellow, Philippine College of Physicians
- Fellow, Philippine College of Chest Physicians
- Diploma in Dermatology, Australian Institute Of Dermatology
- Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer Medicine
- Certificate in Advanced Skin Cancer Surgery
- Accredited NTGPE GP Supervisor
Dr. Nolasco Capati has been practicing in Darwin since 2008 as a General Practitioner at Arafura Medical Clinics in Casuarina. He successfully completed his fellowship exams in General Practice after just one year. He is committed to maintaining a high level of holistic care to his patients, and continues to build his professional development across his areas of expertise and special interest as well as with in the area of General Practice as a whole.
Dr. Nolasco Capati completed his Doctor of Medicine in Manila, Philippines, in 1995, after which he went on and finished his residency training in Internal Medicine, followed by subspecialty training in Pulmonary Medicine in 2002. He practiced in Primary Care in Manila until 2008, before moving to Darwin.
Dr Capati completed his Australian Dermatology Diploma at the Australian Institute of Dermatology, Queensland in 2010 and has completed his Certificates in Skin Cancer Medicine and Advanced Skin Cancer Surgery given by the University of Queensland.
He has a special interest in skin cancer, diabetes, dermatology and pulmonary medicine.