Dr. Sangeeta Sangeeta
Top End Medical Centre, Stuart Park
- Graduate of Skin Cancer Medicine, University of Queensland
- Diploma of Dermatology, Australian Institute of Dermatology
- Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy
- Advanced Surgical Anatomy Course, University of Queensland
- FPAA National Certificate in Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer Medicine
- Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer Therapeutics
Dr Sangeeta is a female practitioner who has become a fundamental presence in Top Ene Medical Centre Women’s health daily clinic, Skin cancer medicine and in General practice. Her ongoing interest is in treating patients from different walks of life with varied medical conditions and the pleasure of getting to know them better.
Dr. Sangeeta graduated in 2008 in India. She started working at the Royal Darwin Hospital in 2013. Her area of interest is Skin Cancer Medicine, Sexual Health, Chronic disease management, Paediatrics and Aged Care. She is passionate about early diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer to improve patient outcomes. As a passionate Skin Cancer Doctor, she has done several certificate level courses in the field of skin cancer medicine, surgery & dermoscopy. She has also attended several advanced skin cancer surgical courses across Australia. Being a skin cancer doctor who is trained in Australia, she does comprehensive skin checks, diagnosis, and management of skin cancers. Her treatments range from simple excisions to complex closures.
To improve her skills and adapt to industry advances in techniques, she regularly attends conferences and seminars, both nationally and internationally. Dr. Sangeeta is currently pursuing a fellowship in Skin Cancer, Australasia.